Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas

We had christmas day on our own. First, I made breakfast (bacon and egg!) and then we opened some of our presents. Dad made up a game where we have to sing part of a christmas carol before we can open a present(once per present). It was quite funny. My favourite presents were the J-board* from Jay and the e-reader from Mum and Dad. I got so many other presents as well.

From Mum and Dad, I got:
-a fleece
-a 2012 planner
-a set of videos totalling 10hrs on repairing laptops (which I asked for)
-chocolate
-some other sweets
and the e-reader.
From Jay I got:
-A chocolate Santa
-a film called "8 Mile" about the rapper Eminem
and the J-board
From others:
-cards
-money

DSC02680DSC02682

DSC02685

DSC02690

DSC02693DSC02696

This is some J-board stuff.

 

DSC02705     DSC02706

The last pics are of Jays camera that she got from mum and dad.

We stayed at the house all day except in the evening when we went up to the bar.
Christmas dinner was lovely. We had a turkey with lots of vegetables and sweets which mum made. Also, Jay made banoffee pie and a chocolate cake.
I love my J-board and go on it a lot around and about. If I had to choose a best christmas present, It would probably have to be the J-board.

On boxing day, we went in the car to visit some caves near a town close to the coast called Nerja. They were huge caves which the people of Spain used to live in a long time ago. Remains had been found there like skeletons, pottery and things to weave with.
It was surprisingly warm in the caves. There were loads of stalactites and stalagmites in the cave and there was still water dripping and very slowly creating new ones all the time. It was very interesting.

No comments: