Thursday, April 26, 2012

Caballo Blanco

Sorry I haven’t posted for a while. We’ve been help-Xing and haven’t had a good internet connection for a while. Hopefully I haven’t lost to many of my regular blog readers. Anyway, we are back on the boat now for a few weeks before we go back to Scotland in mid-May.

Now for the interesting bits. After Nana and Grandad left from their visit with us, Mum, Dad and I stayed in Neil’s house for about 2 weeks and Jay went of to a separate WOOFing place on her own! She stayed there for one month and then we all came back to Sea Warrior on the Guadiana.

The Name of the place Jay WOOFed at is Caballo Blanco (i.e the name of this post). Caballo Blanco means White horse in Spanish. This is because it is a horse trekking place where people come for horse-riding holidays. Jay really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. She learnt loads about horses and working with other people as there was always other WOOFers there. Also, I went up one Sunday and helped with feeding the horses and some other things. I even got to ride one of them!

No comments: