Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last week…

Last weekend, Jay and Dad went back to visit the boat to check on it and do some bowsprit repairs. The boat was fine and floating and they got some new batteries for the generator. They saw Eric and his Mum and Dad and some others to.
Also, Jay met up with the writer of a magazine called La Chispa to talk about her writing for them. They got on well and now Jay is sorting out her first story!
On Thursday night, Juin (the land lady from our house-sit in La Vinuela), Fransisco (from my last blog post) and Fransiscos friend Vincente. It was great to meet Juin at last and see what she thought of our work at the house. She was happy with what we did.
I have been working on (and still am) a website for us to advertise our house-sitting services. It is still a work in progress but I’m getting there. Instead of designing the site from scratch i.e writing complicated code, I am using this website to make our site. I said I would do one for Juin after to help sell her house to!!
Nana and Grandad are coming out to see us on the 13th of this month (March) so we are looking for a place to rent and sorting all that out. It’ll be really great to see them again!
Speak soon and remember to leave any comments or e-mail me at samhermiston@hotmail.com Party smile

No comments: