Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last month rastro pictures

This is the first post in a series of 3 with pictures and some text.

This one is about the rastro which I've mentioned a few times.

In this album, you can see the funky door/bridge that serves as the bridge over the stream at the rastro venue entrance… I though it was pretty cool Hot smile

Also there is a really cute pic of two puppies we saw there. They seemed to be lying on top of each other!

I took some of the stalls as well for you to see the variety of stuff available. I liked the one with the buddhist-style clothes and vibrant colours.

The picture featuring the three gas canisters is pretty interesting. The canisters have been modified to work like small fires. The small one cant be much use though considering how often you’d have to re-stock it with wood to burn.

And last but not least, there’s the one of my ice pole which I bought and randomly took a picture of. This leads me on to the cafe/bar that was being run there. You could buy drinks and snacks (and ice poles) pretty cheaply. It was run by a Dutch lady.

No comments: